The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Google+

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Google+               Empty Google+

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 12:48 pm

kiwihiker07-08-2011 08:39 AM

Google+

Obviously I'm not going to register that (I don't think a lawsuit against Google would be winnable), but did take a punt and register the following:

- pluscircles
    - plusfriends
    - plusapps
    - pluscontacts
    - plusads
    - plushangouts

Purely speculative, but I figure as Google+ takes off, 'plus' is going to become a keyword that gets traffic. Of course, may not be worthwhile at all.

davidk07-22-2011 06:59 PM

I think Google+ is a terrible idea. People hiding away statuses will simply make your news feed less interesting. The same people scared of their own friends seeing their photos are the same people who will wonder why none of their friends have shared any photos with them. It seems that Google forgets why we use Social networks, its interesting because we learn more about PEOPLE. And we don't need to know more about our closest friends, we already know them. It's those friends on the fringe of being friends we actually are interested in seeing. It's the real life eastenders....without that, and with only sharing in the 'circle', it'll just be boring.
    The only thing that is/was better than FB was Video chat - which Skype has had for years. It's nothing new. A step backwards in technology and social networking by Google Corp. I was disappointed when I went on there, nothing cool. The multiperson chat is a good feature, but I bet facebook and skype are working like crazy to get multi-person chat as well. So once FB has that, then there's literally no reason to get Google+
    To get everyone to switch it needed to offer something drastically different - like twitter did, arguably it's taken a fair percentage of traffic away from Facebook. Although they seem to be kinda working together now.
    Google+ needed to be amazingly different & better...it just isn't. Its just a copy and is worse. And people claiming Google to be any kind of a better company morally than Facebook needs their head examining.

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 5:52 pm