The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Read all about it

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Read all about it Empty Read all about it

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 3:42 pm

Blunderer03-11-2013 09:20 PM

Read all about it

http://rugbynews.tel

I've given up trying to get the table to resolve in a tidy manner.

Contributions from Forum members very welcome - side stand tickets even more so!;)

dialaroom03-11-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 26775)

Contributions from Forum members very welcome - side stand tickets even more so!;)

[size]
    Think you would need to be able to use a fixed width (monospaced) font, to stand a chance. People will still understand it, the news reporting is what I enjoyed and the quick links to iPlayer are a great quick link. Can see people using this site every week. Sorry no tickets this time, but you never know.[/size]

Blunderer03-11-2013 10:58 PM

Thanks for the comments..... just a bit of fun really. I was keeping this domain in the bottom drawer as my retirement project but, as luck would have it, I managed to get the match reviews from a well known and respected individual - an antidote to Brian Moore!

If anyone wants to send me their own commentary and video links for matches around the world I'll try and add them - international, national or local - it doesn't matter. It could be fun. They don't have to be serious - just not slanderous (Ref's excepted..... if they can't take a joke they shouldn't have joined).

boracay.tel03-12-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 26775)

[size]
    You could snapshot/screen dump the table. This takes 2 secs on an iPad etc, then crop it, upload it via www.telvision.co (remember that large images work now in both top and bottom positions) on all templates.

So that is, make it an image.!
    Ps, would be good to have in the CTH. Sigh
    I love rugby. ...hiding head for about 8years and counting (I barrack for the green n gold)
    My father is a religious fanatic of the tri-nations and the super12. I'll try to get him interested in sending you data, scores etc
    You interested in the super12? That teams from NZ, STH-Africa, ozz[/size]

Blunderer03-12-2013 07:17 PM

Thanks Boracay. I only put the site up for a bit of fun just now, but if you, or anyone else has a commentary and/or a video clip that can be shared then I will try to find the time to post them. It would be interesting to get a non-expert world view of the game. As I said, it is really my retirement project, but it seems to be a subject quite a few people are interested in.

p.s. I have added a couple of updates.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 8:41 pm