The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

More suggestions

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

More suggestions Empty More suggestions

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:11 am

r00t010103-10-2010 05:43 PM

More suggestions

I would like to see better security features using a "Two-Factor Authentication" like Verisign's VIP Authentication Service (http://tinyurl.com/yc2vu5z ) or maybe implement OpenID/myOpenID/myOneLogin

Some other requests I would like to see added:
    - Allow phone number fields to include spaces and parentheses ( ) for example instead of +12125551212 you would see +1 (212) 555-1212 ... its a lot easier to read & visually more appealing

- Able to add social network buttons (facebook, myspace, LinkedIn, twitter, etc) or to implement your own custom buttons like the way webprofiles does in facebook ( https://apps.facebook.com/webprofiles )

- When someone comes across your .tel they are able to click a button to add or tweet your link to other social networks

mactel03-10-2010 06:47 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Interesting suggestions...

The social network buttons will be added, because they where shown on the sample template. But I am not sure, if they might work in the manner , as you wish. Still probably possible to make some "fine tuning"..., there.

r00t010103-10-2010 08:00 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention adding an optional search bar to query though the list would help for those who have many directories

marimax03-10-2010 10:10 PM

Not only ability to use parentheses are missing but also & and # and -
    Quite a few companies use & in their name but we can not use it so instead of having for example Smith & Smith Co. we have to write Smith and Smith or leave an empty space between two names

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 6:54 am