The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Search

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Search         Empty Search

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:24 am

Bunjie06-09-2010 02:00 PM

Search

I have been trying search and while it works sometimes, and then some times tells me on the .tel page that there is no results, even when I know there should be it still seems odd that it forwards me to Telpages. 

When I would have thought searching on that .tel would be under that domain .tel.

I think we should have it display the results for "search this .tel" like the how the .tel is setup, so when you search this .tel it returns the results in the tab form with the users icon like twitter.

So basically taking a sub domain on everyone's profile just to display search results from that .tel search.furry.tel search."your-domain".tel, and print them with the theme we picked but keeping Telpages to provide the backbone.

With the normal .tel icons becoming the Gravatar space, and the results populated the same way links are. 

That would be truly like searching on that .tel as opposed to being directed to another search engine that don't even match the themes we picked.

For what Telpages is worth the same could have been done with a Google custom search.

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 7:54 am