The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

target="_blank" + target="_self" settings.

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

target="_blank" + target="_self" settings. Empty target="_blank" + target="_self" settings.

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:27 am

Bunjie06-13-2010 03:21 AM

target="_blank" + target="_self" settings.

Because I want my .tel usable on a prim, which is a media window on an in-world object in Second Life, I'm finding issues that it's not opening links that are set as
    Quote:

target="_blank"

[size]
    I'm sure in time Linden Labs will fix this issue, but is there any chance we can choose if a web link will open either in the same window or in a new window?

http://images.furry.se/onprim.png

Because I intend to give out special scripted boards, so they can use my .tels to find community places and resources, and I can't wait for Linden Labs they almost never fix bugs until the community crys about them.

Goto Links work fine, it's just the web links theirs some issue.[/size]

Bunjie06-13-2010 04:07 PM

I keep checking and my in world normal web browser is not compatible, it wont open any web links that are forced to open in another window, so please can we get the ability to choose how a web link opens if in a new window or in a same window.

And it don't seem to force or translate links on .tels to open in the same window, it just freezes. I know this is a SL bug but I would like the ability to choose how a web link opens.

I will have to file a jira with Linden Labs.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-19839

Bunjie06-13-2010 04:41 PM

I got the alpha browser and I will still need this if now if it's possible. it opens web links now in the main in world browser, and goto links on the prim work normally, so if I can have open a web link in the same page that would be a bonus thanks.

You know flagging normal web links as if they are goto links, and open on the same page but without the masking or other stuff.

Still a web link just opens in the same page

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 2:16 am