The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

meta description + other meta tags to conform to old + new standards

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

meta description + other meta tags to conform to old + new standards Empty meta description + other meta tags to conform to old + new standards

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:35 am

Bunjie07-17-2010 01:23 AM

meta description + other meta tags to conform to old + new standards

Can we get this on the roadmap as soon as possible please?

Google spiders text that's irrelevant, when we have the Text header explaining what it's about it ignores it and takes (search this .tel all .tels) and other jumbled mess.

So can we have the Text header inserted into the meta description tags for each page, to make sure it either takes the header text or the same text from the description meta tag.

Quote:

[size]
    I know these are old standards but most websites relish using them, some services wont work without them.[/size]

Bunjie07-17-2010 03:59 AM

Can Telnic look into the validity of having multiple RSS link rel or one link rel that lists the other RSS feeds available on a per sub domain basis.

So for instance http://kobalt-willard.furry.tel has a profile and in the code it either has: 

• A static RSS feed with other RSS links listed that my application or a Telnic application can take and process.
    • Or a grouping of aggregated RSS feeds web user can follow as a normal RSS.
    • Or a single application RSS feed a web user can follow as a normal RSS.

[size]

Quote:
    [/size]

[size]
    I want to develop an in SL HUD like for tweeting to twitter but that makes Status updates, that is then inserted into my SQL and then published as RSS which I have linked to his profile page.

But published as normal RSS under his profile name and the latest status update to the TOP advert box text and I would like to be able to change the text so it can be used for other things than sponsored links.

A sort of multiple use box, I can put in either their twitter or his HUD status updates like.

http://images.furry.se/temp/kob-status.png

You told us that we could do updates though the Telnic apps that publish to the Text header? that's not a cool thing, Text header should be static and it should be that ad box that provides the status updates.[/size]

Bunjie07-17-2010 06:04 AM

New Goto Type link? for A - Z pulls from:

• a.domain.domain.tel
    • b.domain.domain.tel
    • c.domain.domain.tel
    • d.domain.domain.tel

[size]

Or 26 links you choose.

http://images.furry.se/temp/a-z.png[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 2:11 am