The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telnames: Have you considered the most effective way to sell .tel domains (and this even for free)?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telnames: Have you considered the most effective way to sell .tel domains (and this even for free)? Empty Telnames: Have you considered the most effective way to sell .tel domains (and this even for free)?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 5:40 am

Alex07-22-2012 06:09 PM

Telnames: Have you considered the most effective way to sell .tel domains (and this even for free)?

I would like to point out the following post, because I consider it as important:

Suggestion for the team from Telnames

Gibran07-23-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 25111)
    I would like to point out the following post, because I consider it as important:

Suggestion for the team from Telnames

[size]
    Good Idea, but I do not think that this is the role of the registrar. They may reach out to VARs to do that; or people like ourselves who have invested in TEL should make the effort to do it. Quick and easy money while building the awareness and profile of TEL. I have done it for free for a few small business persons and when I ask them what they think it was worth they all said (approx) $200.00. They really value it. It is a very easy sell.[/size]

Alex07-23-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibran (Post 25113)
    ... people like ourselves who have invested in TEL should make the effort to do it.

[size]
    You're right!

Mike has given a great advice in the post above.[/size]

dialaroom07-28-2012 10:01 PM

Am i the only one that still thinks Telnames is a joke and is just damaging Telnic's original concept and chances of success. 

All it offers is a one page, 20 record template. A template which was probably devised by Telnic, and should have been added to the range available, not peddled seperately by Telnic employees under a different banner for a premium price. 

It's lack of sales shows it's inadequacy as a standalone. Whats-more it's site asks the questions "What is a .tel", "How .tel works" etc. then goes on to tell everyone it is just this standalone page with no mention of Telnic's original concept.

Does no one else think this may be damaging to a real .tel? Let alone giving advice to Telnames on how to sell this, we should be asking how on earth so called members of Telnic staff have been allowed to set up a rival template and market it with no concern for the real thing.

Gibran07-28-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 25207)
    Am i the only one that still thinks Telnames is a joke and is just damaging Telnic's original concept and chances of success. 

All it offers is a one page, 20 record template. ......

[size]
    The Telnames Template is great as an option in a suite of options. I really do believe, if I were looking at this as an outsider, that having the Telnames template and its functionality, separate from the Telnic Templates does not make a whole lot of business sense. 

The whole collection of templates will make much greater impact, will loom much larger, than the sum of the scattered parts. This holds true now, and will hold true when even more templates are developed.

I think that it is inevitable that the templates will be consolidated into one suite and I feel certain that Telnic is considering this.[/size]

dialaroom07-29-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibran (Post 25210)
    I think that it is inevitable that the templates will be consolidated into one suite and I feel certain that Telnic is considering this.

[size]
    I would doubt that, as I can't see Telnames informing it's 1,000 or so users that they can now have the template but with an extra 2,999 folders for a third less, can you?[/size]

dutchstreetdog07-29-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 25207)

[size]
    I agree 100% and even think the should have waited with those 2 carecter names[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 5:50 am