The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

.tel domains

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

.tel domains Empty .tel domains

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 7:27 am

panklitos05-13-2010 01:39 AM

.tel domains

hello

I think telnic is time to get an agreement with ICANN so we can host websites on .tel domains.

what do you all think?

the time passed and nothing is happening with .tel. Most people dont even renew their domains. Noone is using .tel. Dont tell me that the people that registered .com domains back in the 90s knew the value of their domains now. With .com and any other domain you can set up a website and built an online business, with .tel you cant basically you cant do anything

thanks

can05-13-2010 02:47 AM

No good!
    Result in disaster!
    All other extensions can host you want why .tel trap.

Bunjie05-13-2010 04:17 AM

@panklitos

Telnic are about to release a major update to the themes, I would prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt until they have exhausted all possible updates.

Quote:

with .tel you cant basically you cant do anything

[size]
    I think you missed the point entirely, they are for businesses and normal individuals to share contact data, in fact their highly efficient at doing just that! there was no other outcome when Telnic asked to make .tel.[/size]

jaypaudyal05-13-2010 05:15 AM

main purpose of .tel is to share contacts

Quote:

Originally Posted by panklitos (Post 8854)
    hello

I think telnic is time to get an agreement with ICANN so we can host websites on .tel domains.

what do you all think?

the time passed and nothing is happening with .tel. Most people dont even renew their domains. Noone is using .tel. Dont tell me that the people that registered .com domains back in the 90s knew the value of their domains now. With .com and any other domain you can set up a website and built an online business, with .tel you cant basically you cant do anything

thanks

[size]

I think the main purpose of .tel is to share contacts. It acts as your business card. Please don't compare .tel with .com because the entire concept of .tel is different. If TELNIC starts giving permission to host a website to .tel then this will kill the main feature of .tel that is ".TEL does not require web hosting". 

As far as renewal of .tels are concern, I have renewed all .tels of mine. Don't forget .tel is meant for sharing contacts online not hosting business or e-commerce website.[/size]

maximka05-13-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

what do you all think? Most people dont even renew their domains.

[size]
    I think it depends what domains they had. If at the beginning of TEL-quest somebody had registered bad domain name, and after a year he learned what kind of domains are good and what ones are bad, then it is logical that he dropped bad one and instead of that bad domain registered good one. I personally dropped two my domains - not because they were very bad, but because I found few much better names, and I decided to register them and to drop those two.

Quote:
    [/size]

Noone is using .tel. ...with .tel you cant basically you cant do anything

[size]
    I made business directories at my few TELs and use them actively.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 9:03 pm