The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Content dissappeared

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Content dissappeared Empty Content dissappeared

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 9:49 am

TelRise07-25-2012 10:42 AM

Content dissappeared

I just updated a page on Mayfair.tel. The page is http://internet-access-and-free-wifi.mayfair.tel/ and the content is up to the minute details about free wifi in London starting today. It showed fine on the internet for an hour or so, but now the page is showing the old content which mentions nothing about the new free access. Considering I had just tweeted about it, it's a bit embarrassing if people clicking the link x.co/w1 just find the old page. Can this be rectified asap please?
    I have screen shots (luckily, I still had the proper page open in a window) of both versions.

Aled07-25-2012 10:46 AM

TelRise,

can you send me screenshots of your control panel for this folder so that I can see what content should be showing on the page.

Thanks,
    Aled

TelRise07-25-2012 10:56 AM

The screenshots are here
    First 2 shots show page as it should be and the last one is how it actually displays now (old content)

Aled07-25-2012 11:13 AM

Thanks, is the content still showing in your .tel control panel? Can you send screenshots of that also please for us to take a look?

TelRise07-25-2012 11:34 AM

Hi Aled,
    I have now added 2 more screenshots to the same page showing the telhosting panel with content intact,

TelRise07-25-2012 11:44 AM

I forgot to mention, the call to action banner (how can we help you?) was only loaded this morning, just after writing the new content (with the help of the brilliant Telmasters) and yet this shows along with the old content. Not sure if this is relevant, but thought I'd let you know.

Aled07-25-2012 11:52 AM

The content isn't in the DNS at the moment as far as I can see. If you log out of your control panel and log back in, does it still appear (take a copy before doing this)? As you clearly need to update as soon as possible I would firstly, if you haven't done so already, suggest deleting the Keywords, make sure the control panel reloads with them gone, and then paste them back in and save.

TelRise07-25-2012 12:22 PM

It's fine now, thanks. Strange the way it went live for a while, then disappeared.

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 7:18 pm