The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Why can I not see my Two New .Tels?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Why can I not see my Two New .Tels? Empty Why can I not see my Two New .Tels?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 11:50 am

teltheworld08-27-2010 09:25 PM

Why can I not see my Two New .Tels?

Hi

Having purchased two new .Tels on August 25th 2010 neither one of them has appeared to go live, please could you advise me why I cannot see them.

Cees08-27-2010 09:57 PM

If the names were owned by someone else your registrar will need to make some changes, I cant remember the technical terms (other members will) however get in touch with your registrar, if this is the problem it's usually a quick fix.

blacknight08-28-2010 12:18 AM

If they are fresh registrations and the registrar does not push out some records with the registration then they'll show in whois as "pending create" (or something similar)

teltheworld08-28-2010 12:49 AM

cees @blacknight

Many thanks not had this problem before, so curious to know why they don't show apart from the fact I want to use them

blacknight08-28-2010 01:18 AM

If you have the login details for the telhosting control panel try logging in, create some kind of record, wait and see if that fixes it .. 

Or just ping your registrar ..

Aled08-28-2010 08:16 AM

teltheworld,

there are a few possible reasons as described above. If you drop us a mail at website@telnic.org with the names affected I can look into it for you.

Thanks,

Aled

teltheworld08-28-2010 09:16 AM

Many thanks Aled
    I will give it another day or two to be fair

Aled08-28-2010 12:54 PM

teltheworld, if it's not resolving 12 hours after you have added some details to it, then there's a problem I'm afraid. One indicator would be if there is a yellow warning triangle showing in the control panel (to the right of the title). This indicates that the setup of the zone isn't complete. If you see this you should contact your provider to let them know so that they can complete teh setup for you.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)08-28-2010 03:29 PM

The non-setup of the zone is a common problem for many registrars when you buy a domain after it has dropped and the domain is originally from another registrar. I constantly have to contact my registrars to get the zone corrected. . At name.com, I find now that by using their control panel to view the account settings, this usually causes the zone to be created. At dynadot, still had to ask yesterday.

It would be convenient if this is something that Telnic could do automatically if possible.

teltheworld08-28-2010 09:52 PM

Blacknight@Aled@Mark@Cees

Many Thanks for your help and advice 

But I cannot see anything at all. when I type the names in. all I get is a message saying Server Not Found

Aled08-29-2010 08:37 AM

Mark, All .tel registrars have the commands available to avoid this issue if used correctly. We have recently sent them a reminder of how this should be used and will continue to work with those who are having issues.

teltheworld, please note that I am referring to your control panel of your .tel.

teltheworld08-29-2010 06:29 PM

Hi Aled

One of them is in my Control panel but the other one is not, neither one of them show up when I type them in the browser bar.

All I get is cannot find the Server.

They are with DM so suppose I will have to be patient and wait until after the bank holiday.

Many Thanks Anyway

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 10:50 pm