The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Monetizing a .tel domain network

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Monetizing a .tel domain network Empty Monetizing a .tel domain network

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:17 pm

TELcp09-06-2012 05:41 PM

Monetizing a .tel domain network

One of our TELcp based .tel domain monetizing networks was launched on last Sauturday.
    See how it works here at https://www.itnosa.net/how-it-works.php

Cheers!

tindaya09-06-2012 06:43 PM

This will be perfect if will be posible to do the same with all others domains. integrate telcp, users, with if someone want to pay to create a subdomains + email... and the payment of the user, one part go to telcp, and another to owner.

boracay.tel09-07-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 25524)
    This will be perfect if will be posible to do the same with all others domains

[size]
    well, I tried to enter a few random names, and got the red error message on all but 1, but on that name passing, I did see the activation fee of $17.95 in addition to the base price domain of $11.95

I am interested in the custom side of integrating this payment system, and would like to know the cost to use specifically on a single directory domain such as boracay.tel

and on a multiple licence (say for 5 directory domains)

cheers
    ps out of curiousity what does ITNOSA stand for?[/size]

TELcp09-07-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 25529)
    well, I tried to enter a few random names, and got the red error message on all but 1, but on that name passing...

[size]
    It accepts only if the name+surname (or subdomain+domain) combination is available at ITNOSA Network.

Quote:
    [/size]

I am interested in the custom side of integrating this payment system, and would like to know the cost to use specifically on a single directory domain such as boracay.tel

and on a multiple licence (say for 5 directory domains)

[size]
    This network is based on a customised solution of TELcp v.3.0.
    It can accommodate unlimited number of domains from different CTH accounts/Registrars. (Ad /Delete domains as you wish).
    We created it for monetizing our domains.
    It bypasses the advertising part of the business as visitors arrive from an already indexed (by major search engines) tel page. All you have to do is to get the visit convert to a sale.
    It works unattended (Fully automated) with many security features, except for answering support email.
    It can be used for any type of tel domain (i.e. Surname, Premium Keyword, Geo etc).
    Well, if there is a demand, we shall consider doing a commercial script. Can be provided in multiple utf-8 languages.

Note: 
    If interested, pm us as there is a preliminary preparation side from the .tel owner to get the maximum benefit from this kind of Network.
    Preparation involves bulk uploading of talpages. (If required we can do it for a reasonable fee).
    We created this Network after about 1.5 year R&D. But anyone can start a project and start renting out sub domains in 3-4 months period.

Quote:
    [/size]

out of curiousity what does ITNOSA stand for?

[size]
    "Our IT". (Galician).

Cheers![/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 8:10 am