The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

payment and tool

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

payment and tool Empty payment and tool

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:19 pm

supercyberheroes10-14-2012 01:39 PM

payment and tool

This 2 questions is for Telcp, Mark or some one else:

1-) can any of you make a tool like a form question for example: if some one want to be in one of my directories I need a form that customers can fill things like email, links like facebook, youtube, website, phones, mobiles etc, plus keywords and click to go to payment.

2-) Paypal charge 2% for each transaction on: buy now , or subscription if one of you can have that facility I do not mind to pay some commissions.

I would like to hearing from you guys.

Soon after I finish my supercyberheroes series project, I will dedicate almost full time to my .tel domains, and I got some ideas that I want to put in practice that include, classifieds, premiums directories and some others

http://ideal.tel

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)10-14-2012 05:16 PM

Yes I planned to do this, but haven't completed. Instead I used for my own domains for the time being manually. There are two links on most of my tels for contact and insertion but without Paypal. Copies icon and title from source domain for interactive form (issues with IE though).
    eg www.inns.tel has a weblink and an image both using my form shortener "nfrm.us". I'll see what I can do soon.
    Mark

supercyberheroes10-15-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 25801)
    Yes I planned to do this, but haven't completed. Instead I used for my own domains for the time being manually. There are two links on most of my tels for contact and insertion but without Paypal. Copies icon and title from source domain for interactive form (issues with IE though).
    eg www.inns.tel has a weblink and an image both using my form shortener "nfrm.us". I'll see what I can do soon.
    Mark

[size]
    Thanks Mark I will appreciate it.

http://ideal.tel[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)11-05-2012 11:52 AM

Customer Forms

The time may have arrived. I am testing a new Paypal interface now which includes annual renewals so I can work on a content insertion form soon. 

I see two presentation approaches, one being that I provide a fill-in-the-blanks template, the other being a customization template. Of course the first is the easiest to do. These templates would use nfrm.us with a custom identifier eg nfrm.us/XYZ-ADD etc.

I see two delivery approaches, one being that I just transmit the information from the form to you via email, the other that I use OpenAuth to automatically insert the information in your domain. Again, the first is the easiest to do, the second needs more time to code.

Delivery occurs after payment is received. You set and manage the fee per custom ID so each domain can have different fees. I won't do anything complicated for the time being like different fees for different subdomains. You can just make a different form. There will be common forms that anyone can subscribe to use and eventually modify to create their own.

So, what details exactly does anyone need in such forms? 

Mark

dottel.net11-05-2012 12:07 PM

if you're looking to build out forms you might want to check out what we currently use to manage entries into hundreds of our tel directories:

http://adsonce.com
    or the more detailed and granular forms at http://adspackage.com

it's worth noting that virtually all our subscriptions/billing comes in via the http://adsonce.com interface.
    Leading us to conclude simple is probably best....

tony mayo11-05-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 26020)
    it's worth noting that virtually all our subscriptions/billing comes in via the http://adsonce.com interface.
    Leading us to conclude simple is probably best....

[size]
    I agree with dottel's analysis.

I use a form on my .com site and while there are lots of fields, subscribers usually just fill in name, address, phone no, email, website.

The social media links are rarely submitted.

Edit: Forgot to mention that most subscribers fill in business description details. So that might be worth including.[/size]

tindaya11-05-2012 05:35 PM

this will be posible to be integrated in a domain.tel?

dottel.net11-05-2012 05:41 PM

no, not currently.

the best you can do on an actual tel domain is have a link direct to a paypal subscription page, etc.
    If you want the user to actually enter data first then you need to point to a hosted form like the examples above.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 9:10 am