The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Quick Search Engine Stats

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Quick Search Engine Stats Empty Quick Search Engine Stats

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 4:28 am

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)11-16-2009 08:39 PM

Quick Search Engine Stats

If you would like to see ONLY the search engine statistics, ie what search engines have found your .tel domains and when and the search terms used, here's a simple tool I wrote. I use it daily to check my stats. All the extraneous "noise" is removed, so you don't have to scroll through IP addresses and robots, etc. Just the search engine hits are shown ...
    www.mytel.me/tel-stats-viewer.php
    As with all my tools you currently have to provide your CTH credentials - they are not recorded and totally secure (Still awaiting news on when OPENAUTH will be made available - Henri?) to avoid this.
    Have fun viewing,
    Mark

Bill11-17-2009 07:58 AM

------------------------

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)11-17-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 2585)
    Could not get this tool to work Mark:

Quick .Tel Search Engine Traffic Statistics Viewer

Warning: fopen(C:\Documents and Settings\HP\Desktop\stats-6132609.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/h0stgt0r/public_html/mytel.me/apache-log-parser.php on line 76
    Sorry cannot open log file.

Cheers

Bill

[size]

That field only works with files hosted on an internet server not on your computer. Go back to main screen (http://mytel.me/telstats.php) and re-run, but this time on the processing screen click [Free Tel Stats Viewer] - no need to copy and paste, it does it all for you.
    Mark[/size]

Bill11-17-2009 02:37 PM

---------------------

TelRise11-23-2009 10:55 PM

Thats a great tool for a non techie person like me. Found some useful information on how how a couple of my sites are ranking on Google and Bing and am pleased with the results. Thanks for this and your other tools.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)11-25-2009 09:59 PM

Telstats just been updated with graphics for sites hit most often, search keywords and search words. Hope you like it.
    Mark
    www.mytel.me/telstats.php

Shahid11-25-2009 10:08 PM

Well Done Mark, its very nice simple and yet professional

The best think about this tool is that you don't have to do anything just follow the steps

1) www.mytel.me/telstats.php ( go there and enter your details, its 100% safe as its connected directly with Telnic.org )

2) you will see 3 options 

Download Text file of the stat
    see the stat without all the bots and all just to the point 

lets say your domain is word.tel and if someone checked for word and your result appeared in top 10 you will have link to directly go there no copy no pasting just tasting the new technology

Shahid

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)11-25-2009 10:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback Shahid. I hope others find it just as easy. I use it everyday to get stats on all my domains. The filtering makes it simple to view just the traffic stats and since I'm a visual learner, I also had to add those new graphs. Any more suggestions are always appreciated.
    Mark

tony mayo11-25-2009 11:49 PM

Mark, 
    Another really great tool. 
    It's going to be huge in helping us to fine-tune our keywords and improve SEO, based on the search terms that we can see are finding our domains.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)01-25-2010 01:52 AM

New update to the free .tel statistical traffic viewer at stats4.tel includes 
    1. detecting additional search engines like Ask, Baidu and Yandex
    2. non-search engine referrals (when clicked a link from another web site)
    3. all embedded mail links now lumped together
    4. handle very large stats (many months)

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)01-27-2010 06:16 PM

The free .tel statistical traffic viewer at stats4.tel has been upgraded to support the new log changes.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-01-2010 12:51 PM

The free .tel statistical traffic viewer at www.stats4.tel has a new feature ...
    more detailed tracking of non-search engine referrers. 
    Graphically shows landing pages and referring pages. See what immediate paths are used to get to your .tels.

http://www.mytel.me/images/statsrefs.png

This is in addition to the 8 other visual interpretations of your .tel traffic.

maximum02-01-2010 02:19 PM

What about encoding? Cyrillic characters displayed incorrectly.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-01-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximum (Post 5031)
    What about encoding? Cyrillic characters displayed incorrectly.

[size]
    Looking into it although this is a mixed bag as it displays some correctly, fails on others.
    Mark[/size]

henri02-02-2010 02:06 PM

Hey Mark,
    why don't you allow direct file upload to your tool? That would really help I think.
    Let me know if you need sample code for this, and the language you use.

EDIT: this only happens when going directly to the stats page. If one starts at the authentication page, all is fine and the stats are automatically loaded.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-17-2010 04:38 PM

Facebook now searches .tel

Facebook is now providing .tel search results. That gives at least 17 search engines that recognize .tel domains. Run your queries withwww.stats4.tel and see who is finding your domains.
    Mark

henri02-17-2010 04:41 PM

Looks like Facebook is using Bing as its web search partner. Bing does index .tel domains quite well.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-20-2010 04:54 PM

Twitter is also searching .tel

Thanks to feedback from users of telstats, we now have at least 39 search engines that recognize .tel, with Twitter Search being the latest detection.

maximka02-22-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king aaron (Post 5727)
    Hi.
    I am King Aaron.
    I am new here in this forum.

[size]
    In all your posts your messages are not related to the threads - you are a new spammer here?[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 8:28 am