The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Fastest way to add a phone number

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Fastest way to add a phone number Empty Fastest way to add a phone number

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 6:07 am

dialaroom05-05-2011 03:56 PM

Fastest way to add a phone number

Need a quicker way to add a single phone number and description to a folder, in taxinumbers.tel, it has over a thousand folders at root level and takes an absolute age using the Control Panel. Tried the mytel android app. on an android tablet but it won't install, anyone using this app on a phone and is it quick? Or you might know a quicker way.

telrific05-05-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 14513)
    Need a quicker way to add a single phone number and description to a folder, in taxinumbers.tel, it has over a thousand folders at root level and takes an absolute age using the Control Panel. Tried the mytel android app. on an android tablet but it won't install, anyone using this app on a phone and is it quick? Or you might know a quicker way.

[size]
    I was thinking that Mark at TelMasters had a non-CTH method ? True Mark ?

:confused:[/size]

dialaroom05-05-2011 06:04 PM

Yourn right, I use some of Marks free and paid .tel tools and the're great, I was really hoping to have an app that wouldn't take an age and I could use on the move from a tablet, Mytel won't work on my tablet and I'm not sure if it did, that it would be any quicker than the CTH. If anyone has used the mytel android app, would love to know how quick it is.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)05-05-2011 06:07 PM

Well, I'm working on two self-service tools now that are related to this. One is for directories with five robust options and the other for vanity subdomains through Facebook. But nothing is ready as yet and probably won't be for at least another week.

Mark

dialaroom05-05-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 14517)
    Well, I'm working on two self-service tools now that are related to this. One is for directories with five robust options and the other for vanity subdomains through Facebook. But nothing is ready as yet and probably won't be for at least another week.

Mark

[size]
    Mark to the rescue again, I'll happily be your first customer. Thanks Mark.[/size]

boracay.tel05-06-2011 03:06 AM

Buy the fastest computer you can lol just to do .tel cth
    My.tel on iPhone is much better for 1000 subs at root. Expect android similar result
    Let's hope this is addressed in cth beta. A well designed directory needs that root level maxed out

dialaroom05-06-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 14521)
    Buy the fastest computer you can lol just to do .tel cth
    My.tel on iPhone is much better for 1000 subs at root. Expect android similar result
    Let's hope this is addressed in cth beta. A well designed directory needs that root level maxed out

[size]
    Thanks boracay, .tel £10 a year, 32 gig motherboard and ram £500, or cheap android phone and free app £50, not sure which to choose, methinks will wait a week till Marks self service tools project is complete.

Root level urls do look neat i.e. York.Plumber.telGlasgow.TaxiNumbers.tel. much better than york.y.a-z.england.uk.plumbers.tel[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 8:55 pm