The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

how to change picture on my .tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

how to change picture on my .tel Empty how to change picture on my .tel

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 6:34 am

unlocktel05-27-2011 08:16 AM

how to change picture on my .tel

on my dot tel www.unlock.tel there is my shop picture i need to change this but can not see were in the dashboard i can do this.? the domain was passed on to me you may have seen the shop on a telnet newletter when they was a unlock.tel logo on the store front it was taken down did now work for us.

and how you put pictures with links like http://professional.van.tel// i see no way in the tel dashboard at all very strange

TELcp05-27-2011 01:12 PM

@unlock.tel

To change picture (logo) click the "manage" link on the www.unlock.tel webpage. You will find it at top right side of the page. Then log on to your CTH control panel. There you will find your current picture and a link "add+". Click the link "add+".. Then you will get a window to "Add new Logo". Type the url of the image if you have already uploaded one. If not first go to www.gravatar.com (free service) upload your picture and copy the URL to the CTH control panel. That's it.

Regarding the other images, CTH does not provide this facility at the moment. So, you need to use a third party tool such as the one we have provided at www.telcp.com, where you can add the url of these images. At present we do not provide image hosting. We plan to add the image hosting facility by next week.

There are also other tools you can use. please go to http://www.telnic.org/tools-other.html to find the suitable tool for your requirement.

If you do not like to use any third party tools, then you need to wait until Telnic provides these facilities. More info on their roadmap athttp://www.telnic.org/tools-roadmap.html

Good Luck!

unlocktel06-16-2011 12:06 PM

thank you for reply and help...i understand it now

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 2:53 pm