The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Twitter Picture Streams + other requests

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

Twitter Picture Streams + other requests Empty Twitter Picture Streams + other requests

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-11-20, 1:44 pm

Of course they don't read this, but anyway as a customer of telnames I want my pictures to auto update based on what I post to twitter, I also want under it to display the corresponding tweet of where it came from, embedded so that it can be expanded as a 3rd nested layer or is a static layer.

I'd also like an increase in width, so it's not just this small square, as there's room either side it seems a waste of space to not push the arrows out to the edge in line with the other icons to give us this.

I'd also like them to consider partnering with or someone or a company or app maker that allows apps to make 360 degree turntable look around pics, so that we can in the future shoot a pic from our phones that the app stitches together and uploads to our twitter/telnames image gallery section so that visitors can get/rotate 360 degree images and not just static ones.

See here: http://www.360cities.net/image/kupola-lent2

Last edited by fustachio.tel on 2012-11-20, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Twitter Picture Streams + other requests Empty Re: Twitter Picture Streams + other requests

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-11-20, 1:50 pm

This would not just be important for me but for shops and any business that wanted to show off a 360 degree of areas they advertise, like a "beer garden", their state of the art "kitchens", their "decorating" skills or anything like the front of a shop/store in a prime location or market stall location so customers can see whats around to find it easier.

Or in the case of live shows the crowd and stage, people on trips places they are at any given moment and in the case of the entertainer, 360 degree of a children's party showing not just that a chosen pic was of happy children, but that everyone around was engaged with his act, which provides more creditably to hiring him/her.

As for shops again I'm sure a 360 degree would be interesting so they can show off more than just one item/display.
    Boracay
    Boracay

Twitter Picture Streams + other requests Empty Re: Twitter Picture Streams + other requests

Post by Boracay 2012-11-20, 4:23 pm

fustachio.tel wrote:
    I'd also like an increase in width, so it's not just this small square, as there's room either side it seems a waste of space to not push the arrows out to the edge in line with the other icons to give us this.

I'd also like them to consider partnering with or someone or a company or app maker that allows apps to make 360 degree turntable look around pics, so that we can in the future shoot a pic from our phones that the app stitches together and uploads to our twitter/telnames image gallery section so that visitors can get/rotate 360 degree images and not just static ones.

See here: http://www.360cities.net/image/kupola-lent2

All great suggestions, visual aspects are obviously important on all websites both smartphone and desktop. The small square low-res photos are surely just a temporary situation with telnames. There are about a billion iPhone devices out there and if any of those users go to a .tel telnames site they will be left scratching their heads over the poor implementation of interacting with those 5 low-res pics.

Re your other suggestions, The iphone5 does panaroma photos (static) incredibly well, very easy to create a 360degree photo. You then touch once to upload to twitter as a pic (attached as part of your tweet). Doesn't get any easier than that. By the way, the gyro feature shown at the link you gave is very cool if your smartphone supports it.

Kprobe does a twitter feed into your .tel (original tel)

All this can and should be improved on.
    ...but baby steps. You know how it is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 11:04 pm