The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

.tel email

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

.tel email           Empty .tel email

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:53 am

supercyberheroes06-27-2012 02:06 PM

.tel email

Right, around 2 years ago I opened an email through Google is this one hector@businessdirect.tel, now I opened a new one this one: minicab@ideal.tel but google says is for 30 days trial.

That mean that google does not do any more business email for free, I remember that before google says up to 10 account free after that we have to pay, but now we have to pay for even only 1.

Does any one know anything about it?

Regards
    http://supercyberheroes.tel

TELcp06-27-2012 02:43 PM

FYI, we are working on a solution on how to provide the cheapest way of providing this facility without getting any third party (such as gmail) involvement. If successful, will post on the forum for other to follow the same. However, we will not be providing this service for other tel domain owners.

Cheers!

Alex06-27-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24675)
    Does any one know anything about it?

[size]
    As always all the answers to your questions about .tel you will find at TelTalk.org:

Use Google Mail or Hotmail with your .tel domain for free![/size]

supercyberheroes06-27-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24678)
    As always all the answers to your questions about .tel you will find at TelTalk.org:

Use Google Mail or Hotmail with your .tel domain for free!

[size]
    Thanks very much, useful the information I will try then with hotmail, one more thing if I use info@ideal.telminicab@ideal.tel + 70 more, Can I use different password for each email or all are sett up in one dashboard.

Regards
    http://supercyberheroes.tel[/size]

supercyberheroes06-27-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24676)
    FYI, we are working on a solution on how to provide the cheapest way of providing this facility without getting any third party (such as gmail) involvement. If successful, will post on the forum for other to follow the same. However, we will not be providing this service for other tel domain owners.

Cheers!

[size]
    But you will tell us how to do it?

Regards

Alex06-27-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24681)
    Can I use different password for each email?

[size]
    Yes, with both services![/size]

Alex06-27-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24681)
    I will try then with hotmail

[size]
    Why, since you can get Gmail for free, too?[/size]

supercyberheroes06-27-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24684)
    Why, since you can get Gmail for free, too?

[size]
    Yes, but according to the post on your website, it says gmail 10 free, hotmail 500 free, trust me, I need more than 10 the big hub will be http://ideal.tel and a lot more are in the way have a look on ideal.tel

Regards

TELcp06-27-2012 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=supercyberheroes;24682]But you will tell us how to do it?

Yes, I will if successful.
    Limits on gmail/hotmail are not enough for us.
    So, we need to find a solution for our directory system.
    At the same time avoid any spam and avoid our email services getting black listed.

:cool:

supercyberheroes06-27-2012 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=TELcp;24686]
    Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24682)
    But you will tell us how to do it?

Yes, I will if successful.
    Limits on gmail/hotmail are not enough for us.
    So, we need to find a solution for our directory system.
    At the same time avoid any spam and avoid our email services getting black listed.

[size]
    I just finish to open new email with hotmail is minicab@ideal.tel a ot much easier than gmail hotmail 500 free email is more than I need.

Regards
    http://ideal.tel

Alex06-27-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24685)
    according to the post on your website, it says gmail 10 free, hotmail 500 free

[size]
    Yes, this specification is still valid![/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-28-2012 04:06 AM

Now that I am back from vacation, Telidentity.com will launch soon. It's an email service for all .tel owners. Forum members will get some free accounts for promotion. If you want to try now please just PM me for instructions. It handles subdomain email address forwarding as well as main domain name. Domain owners will be able to monetize their generic and geo domains by selling "identities" that relate mostly small businesses with their communities. eg florists@oakridges.tel or toronto@basements.tel etc. This has untapped potential. 

The sales pitch is to stop using ugly email addresses like furniture_373@gmail.com and provide a forwarder using a generic email like furniture@chatham.tel instead.

Ultimately you will be able to pool your domains so that others can sell identities into domains they don't own. You set the end-user price and the split to the reseller. Cross-selling identities is a win-win for all. 

Mark

boracay.tel06-28-2012 10:31 AM

This subject has been Flogged to death, and even telnames have not implemented a simple easy email solution within the control panel of a purchased .tel

Mark, thank you. Great to see you yet again bringing needed functionality that should exist out of the box with a .tel purchase

For what it's worth, domainmonster at least provides forwarding and multiple alias for any .tel they sell you. Unfortunately, even they didnt get it right yet. This function should be part of the .tel control panel.
    Sigh

supercyberheroes06-28-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 24692)
    Now that I am back from vacation, Telidentity.com will launch soon. It's an email service for all .tel owners. Forum members will get some free accounts for promotion. If you want to try now please just PM me for instructions. It handles subdomain email address forwarding as well as main domain name. Domain owners will be able to monetize their generic and geo domains by selling "identities" that relate mostly small businesses with their communities. eg florists@oakridges.telor toronto@basements.tel etc. This has untapped potential. 

The sales pitch is to stop using ugly email addresses like furniture_373@gmail.com and provide a forwarder using a generic email like furniture@chatham.tel instead.

Ultimately you will be able to pool your domains so that others can sell identities into domains they don't own. You set the end-user price and the split to the reseller. Cross-selling identities is a win-win for all. 

Mark

[size]
    Good idea Mark but still question to ask, I am working to make a premium directory just for London, and this idea could be an extra services, instead to charge in my premium directory £5 per year to 10000 customer, I let know people after sometime about this project. Let go to say premium directory £50 + £20 email or just say £70 with both directory and email.

Regards

Simon G06-28-2012 12:37 PM

Boracay, you never know it may be announced in this quarters .telegraph that a email solution is round the corner?! :rolleyes:

Alex06-28-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 24697)
    Boracay, you never know it may be announced in this quarters .telegraph that a email solution is round the corner?! :rolleyes:

[size]
    Yes, but more probable will be this announcement:

Collaboration of Apple & Telnic[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-28-2012 01:16 PM

I need to explain something. The Telidentity solution is not just simply about providing email with or without Telnic. Anyone can do that manually. This solution is about automatically sharing a domain so others can cross-sell services into it. 

If you own a hot premium domain, why not let others sell email addresses for you? The domain owner cannot tap all markets, so someone in London can now sell an identity for a domain owned by someone in Chicago. Because there are so many untapped premium tel domains going to waste at the moment, the ability to create awareness using premium properties is of prime importance. 

I will be offering all my premium domains for cross-selling identities as an example. I will set a retail price for an identity, perhaps $10 per year to start. But I will also set the commission, maybe 50-50 split. Doesn't matter what they are, the price and commission are set by the owner of the domain. We can all gauge ideal pricing for the small business market. 

Telidentity automates and controls the whole process from creating the MX record to forwarding the email to running the email server in the background.

Mark

Alex06-28-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 24700)
    I will be offering all my premium domains for cross-selling identities as an example.

[size]
    What will happen to the e-mail addresses when you will sell the .tel domain later?[/size]

TELcp06-28-2012 01:45 PM

@Mark
    Good move.
    Congratulations with your service!

We will be providing similar service to our 500K unique tel page users.

Similarly, trying to hook it up for VOIP as well (This is something that did not materialize through Telnic).

Alex06-28-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24702)
    our 500K unique tel page users

[size]
    Wow, you have already more customers than Telnic!!![/size]
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

.tel email           Empty Re: .tel email

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:53 am

supercyberheroes06-28-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24703)
    Wow, you have already more customers than Telnic!!!

[size]
    He wrote telpages, not tel domains

Regards
    http://ideal.tel

Alex06-28-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supercyberheroes (Post 24704)
    He wrote telpages, not tel domains

[size]
    Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Where I can find the "500K unique tel page users"?[/size]

TELcp06-28-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24703)
    Wow, you have already more customers than Telnic!!!

[size]
    Not yet!
    But yes, hopefully very soon.

Eventually Telnic should get three times of what we get.
    That is our goal.

:cool:[/size]

Alex06-28-2012 02:20 PM

TELcp, I agree when speaking about future expectations!

TELcp06-28-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24707)
    TELcp, I agree when speaking about future expectations!

[size]
    Well, in this case, future expectations are based on past & present experience with the .tel.
    Just a clarification - not to misunderstand.
    We are dealing with real people who have faith and interest in the .tel & its unique technology.
    We don't deal with speculators.
    So, we know what is going on.

:)[/size]

Alex06-28-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 24708)
    So, we know what is going on.

[size]
    Would you like to share your knowledge with the rest of us?

Because most of us are wondering what is going on![/size]

TELcp06-28-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 24709)
    Would you like to share your knowledge with the rest of us?
    Because most of us are wondering what is going on!

[size]
    You are most welcome to read all our posts right here in this forum.

++++[/size]

Sumerlin07-17-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 24697)

[size]
    So it may be done by 2015[/size]

TELcp07-18-2012 10:11 AM

An independent exclusive email solution for all tel domains (including all folders/subfolders) will be made available either on 20th July or 24th July '12.

Sorry, unable to provide any more info at this time.

Cheers!

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 2:20 am