The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

5 posters

great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL

Ann Mike Matthews
    Ann Mike Matthews

Warning level : 100 %

great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL Empty great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL

Post by Ann Mike Matthews 2016-12-13, 3:39 am

Dear valued .tel community member,

As 2016 draws to a close, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and being part of the .tel community. It is with great pleasure that we are also able to share with you some exciting news for 2017 which we believe will provide you with a new and enhanced product experience, greater flexibility and choice with respect to the application and use of your .tel domains and facilitate innovation in our namespace.

check this

hope you kept your best names guys

looks like were soon free of restrictions 
    Tely
    Tely

great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL Empty Re: great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL

Post by Tely 2016-12-13, 3:59 am

This update is a disaster: all existing .tel directories get killed and no SEO is possible with the new Telhosting platform.

After 7.5 years of operation, Telnic still hasn't learned considering customer needs!

great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL Empty Re: great news guys soon we can do what we like with our .TEL

Post by 500 2016-12-13, 4:10 am

How can Telnic be so stupid? It's a nice little feature to add a common website to .tel domains, but this isn't that important. If I want to create a nice website, then I can register hundreds of domains with .online, .web., shop and so forth. But why should I buy a .tel? I would need .tel if I use their Telhosting platform - and for this folders and sub domains won't be available in three months anymore?
    Stupid, more stupid, Telnic!
    whatthetel

Post by whatthetel 2016-12-13, 4:15 pm

I like the exclamation marks on the my telpage title, really gets across the fact you !! only want one page. But one page can still have unlimited content !! it's just a matter of where you hide the rabbit, either in the hat or around it.
    FrankW.
    FrankW.

Post by FrankW. 2016-12-13, 4:49 pm

@whatthetel

No doubt, an one-pager is good for individuals, beginners and few more people.
    But disabling all SEO functionality of .tel by canceling sub domains is a pretty bad idea!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 5:33 am