The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

The Business Cards of the Future – NFC

Tely
    Tely

Warning level : 100 %

The Business Cards of the Future – NFC Empty The Business Cards of the Future – NFC

Post by Tely 2012-09-27, 4:22 pm

http://www.moo.com/blog/2012/09/27/the-business-cards-of-the-future-nfc/
    Product info: http://us.moo.com/nfc/
    Henri Asseily's comment today: Great! What I would do as a small business is embed my telname url in it: instant, guaranteed up-to-date contact information and special offers.
    Telnamer
    Telnamer
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

The Business Cards of the Future – NFC Empty Re: The Business Cards of the Future – NFC

Post by Telnamer 2012-09-27, 4:37 pm

What if I lose the card or don't have it with me?
    I rather have a Telname.
    If I choose an easy domain name, it's inside of my customer's brain and always retrievable.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

The Business Cards of the Future – NFC Empty Re: The Business Cards of the Future – NFC

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-09-27, 8:43 pm

These cards are handy and the 3D ones that you can view through a video camera aka the "augmented reality" ones make it more interesting, what I would do if I had the funding to develop it is have them offer an app that reads the FTP on my .tel down to specific folders to get my latest product previews.

Each folder would contain an up to date model of a product I made in 3D, and when the person puts their mobile over it the app would start and allow them to view the card contents through their mobile camera, it would show the item rotating in 3D and other things like, an offer to transfer my contact details to their phone, because mobiles are touch screen they can interact with the card popup model and assorted updated information from my .tel aka rotate it etc so it's all quite compact and handy.

Also I would use it to display 3D models I made of characters, as a sort of collection thing for marketing I would let people collect and share around my contact card to find specific characters, then use the same app to animate and play a sort of augmented reality game with them, maybe have them fight or play out a story that is downloaded in parts etc.

So putting 2 cards together on the table or specific combinations produce a viewable 3D augmented reality story much like ps3 pet games where they seem to be in your environment and allow you to do things with them.
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2012-09-28, 1:26 pm

Interesting - and I must admit the Moo.com name is already in my head as I'm sure they had a TV ad or major newspaper promotion recently - I definitely recall the fact they have been putting their name about !

Telnames cannot afford to be complacent - they need to get their worldwide marketing act together immediately and as for restricting affiliates just to the UK initially, forget it !

Every English speaking country should be able to apply to the Telnames affiliate program today, approval should either be "auto-accept" (you can always reject later if unsuitable) or within a max of 24 hours.

Non-English speaking countries should be able to apply to the Telnames affiliate program a.s.a.p.

Telnames needs to be marketed aggressively through as many channels as possible NOW !

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, TELNAMES !

http://MikeSeaton.tel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 4:25 am