The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Google map not loading on (telnic) tels

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Google map not loading on (telnic) tels Empty Google map not loading on (telnic) tels

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 7:11 pm

Gibran12-15-2012 05:57 PM

Google map not loading on (telnic) tels

Tried with a number of tels and same message ... "google map failed to load"
    anyone else experiencing this?

TELcp12-15-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibran (Post 26250)
    Tried with a number of tels and same message ... "google map failed to load"
    anyone else experiencing this?

[size]
    Tried few .tels just now from here in Sri Lanka. Map works as usual.
    Which .tel is not working for u pls?[/size]

Gibran12-15-2012 07:13 PM

The maps of the live TELS are working fine. The facility is not working when trying to create a map in the CTH panel (for a new tel)

boracay.tel12-16-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibran (Post 26252)
    The maps of the live TELS are working fine. The facility is not working when trying to create a map in the CTH panel (for a new tel)

[size]
    As much as I think telnic need to devote resources to updating mapping (especially on apple devices) I have not been able to reproduce this reported problem. I have added a map successfully on a few barely populated new .tels. And created new sub domains within those to test. No problems[/size]

Gibran12-16-2012 03:41 AM

I tried doing it again with tels registered with a different registrar. same results. i am not new to this. I have populated many tels with maps in the past. not sure what is going on.

Aled12-16-2012 08:13 AM

Gibran, it is possible that either your browser or some other program on your computer is blocking the map from running in the control panel. Do you have another browser with which you could test?

tony mayo12-16-2012 07:38 PM

@Gibran
    I have experienced same problem from time to time, and coincidentally today also. 
    However, it usually resolves itself when you log out and log back in into CTH. 
    I doubt very much if it's anything to do with Telnic.

Gibran12-17-2012 06:05 AM

Thank you all for your input. I have found the problem. In the browser on three computers I had a message tucked away in a corner saying "this page has insecure content". In two instances it did not spell it out but just displayed an icon. After clicking the icon it presented me with the option to "load anyway". After selecting this - the map loaded.

Hope everyone has wonderful holidays and a fantastic new-year.

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 7:17 am