The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Free ibell.tel pages for 100 forum members!

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Free ibell.tel pages for 100 forum members! Empty Free ibell.tel pages for 100 forum members!

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 2:37 pm

dialaroom05-23-2012 05:19 PM

Free ibell.tel pages for 100 forum members!

- How do Friends & Family find and connect with you? They ibell.tel you! - of course! -

Everybody needs a mobile-friendly display that allows people to make contact.
    With ibell.tel there is a quick, easy and very affordable way.
    Secure your free ibell.tel name today.
    It really is Duck Soup!

Get your free unique ibell.tel address now, for forum members only using PM.;)

Alex05-23-2012 05:34 PM

Great idea - and optimal design by using the first template for .tel domains.

If you don't mind I will promote ibell.tel also on my forum TelTalk.org.

dialaroom05-23-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 23980)
    Great idea - and optimal design by using the first template for .tel domains.

[size]
    Thank you, that would be very kind, and I would be delighted of course to offer you a free forum members page, should you wish.:) Just PM me.[/size]

dialaroom05-23-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 23980)

[size]
    Just joined TelTalk forum, it's good to have an alternative tel forum, with a wider subject base. Bunjie's one of the new active contributors, I'll keep checking in and adding my tuppence worth.

Nice one Alex.[/size]

mikeseaton05-23-2012 07:49 PM

@dialaroom

How will users update their entry on ibell.tel ?

Will they be able to do it themselves via software you have written (or bought in) or will it depend on them emailing you and then you manually processing their email request ?

Mike Seaton

dialaroom05-23-2012 08:23 PM

@mike - will add it to T & C when ibell.tel is finished. All data input will be done manually. I fortunately have the infrastructure and staff working on data input for other businesses and enterprises that it will be of minimum cost if any to me. 

It is just a tiny project and as you know can only have a maximum 3000 folders. Most people don't change their phone numbers, email addresses too often for it to be a problem. And it has a more personal touch.

It was basically an idea to cock a snook at Telnames, who in my opinion are trying to gain extra revenue at the expense of original Telnic .tel owners. Give people a picture and a page and charge them twice as much, when basically all the best personal names are already registered.

Which would you prefer, which is easier to remember? Mike.iBell.tel for a fiver or mike72517.tel for 3 times as much but with a nice picture background no one can see on their mobile anyway.

dialaroom05-25-2012 08:50 AM

Just added an ibell.tel page for a technology expert client with 25+ different means of contact. Try doing that on Telnames

dottel.net05-25-2012 09:35 AM

must confess - im still yet to reg a telnames site or even use one so not sure of how pertinent a point your making.

is there some limitation on the number of contacts you can add? any examples highlighting the difference?

thanks!

dialaroom05-25-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 24029)
    must confess - im still yet to reg a telnames site or even use one so not sure of how pertinent a point your making.

is there some limitation on the number of contacts you can add? any examples highlighting the difference?

thanks!

[size]
    I just have one telnames.tel aptly named onepage.tel. Telnames gives you just 20 contact records and no subdomaiins for £14.95 a year.[/size]

dottel.net05-25-2012 09:57 AM

ah - i missed the 20 contact record bit

thanks.

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 10:25 pm