The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

iPad revolution

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

iPad revolution Empty iPad revolution

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:17 am

dotteler03-29-2010 07:42 PM

iPad revolution

I recommended integration of .tel with the kindle. Maybe a blessing the effort wasn't wasted.
    I believe the .tel will revolutionize the way people look up contact info. when we integrate with apple, on the iPad in particular.
    I've recently upgraded to leopard and I'm playing with Pages and Keynote. How incredible to be able to address anyone from your Pages document through the .tel lookup??
    What I feel is that we must 'Keep the Faith' that .tel will be recognized and integrated for what it really is: the world's fastest directory.
    I mentioned some time ago that telnic should be apple's b****, which really meant that we should be collaborating with placement within their applications. I suppose we can certainly write our own apps to integrate with iPad. They released a slew of new videos about the iPad, and watching the demo for Mail and Pages really gets you thinking :rolleyes:

boracay.tel03-30-2010 01:14 AM

Please PM if you are an ipad developer interested in taking our .tel directory NATIVELY to that platform.

Thank you.

dottel04-06-2010 03:28 PM

2. No GPS for the Wi-Fi iPad

"Never have I seen such a fast, intuitive piece of technology for geographical navigation… For that reason alone, to me the lack of GPS in the Wi-Fi iPad is a dealbreaker." - Brian Chen, Wired

4. The screen is unreadable in direct sunlight

"Unfortunately, the touch screen is so highly reflective that it kicks up a vicious glare in a well-lit room, and practically doubles as a mirror in full sunlight." - Robert Strohmeyer, PCWorld

http://dvice.com/archives/2010/04/20-biggest-grip.php

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 4:01 am