The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

how to configure the mail with .tel?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

how to configure the mail with .tel? Empty how to configure the mail with .tel?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 5:11 am

tindaya07-28-2010 05:32 PM

how to configure the mail with .tel?

I´m trying to create a mail like info@libros.tel I have been looking in telnic, and in google, but I think it´s no clear how to do it. 
    My english is bad, I speak spanish, and in spanish there isn´t anything. I have read something inhttp://www.siteground.com/tutorials/tel_domains/ but it must be in there. It´s posible against a gmail o yahoo?

arte

Aled07-28-2010 05:46 PM

Hello tindaya,

It's possible, but only if your provider allows you to setup email for your .tel. When you are in the "Settings" (parámetros) section, do you see Setup .tel email (configurar correo electronico .tel)? If you do, then it is possible, if not, you need to contact your provider to see if they canactivate it, or if they have another email solution for you.

Have you seen the information we have in tip 6 here - http://telnic.org/community-tips.html? This should help if you wish to use gmail.Otherwise any email solution should be possible, as long as they can provide you with the MX records settings needed.

tindaya07-28-2010 06:04 PM

thanks.
    I´m going to check it.

libros
    alquileres

tindaya07-28-2010 09:24 PM

OK, I have created info@arte.tel in gmail, and has worked perfect. But I have one doubt with the verification. We can´t do html, and we can´t do the CNAME. And the process of MX I don´t understand. The mail info@arte.tel work, but I have one alarm tell me that I must verificate. How can verificated? will be always with alarm? How know gmail that I have put the servers in the domain.tel?

arte

rgolds07-28-2010 10:51 PM

http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1219

tindaya07-29-2010 11:30 AM

I think it´s no so clear with the verification. Google give a chain like googleffffffeoooocer, and I create a subdomain with my domain, like googleffffffeoooocer.arte.tel but google say that I must send this register to google.com, how can I send that subdomain to a google.com?

arte

Aled07-29-2010 12:55 PM

It's Google that will come to find it when you submit the .tel for verification.

kartable07-29-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 10254)
    I think it´s no so clear with the verification. Google give a chain like googleffffffeoooocer, and I create a subdomain with my domain, like googleffffffeoooocer.arte.tel but google say that I must send this register to google.com, how can I send that subdomain to a google.com?

arte

[size]
    After the creation of the subdomain with the required string, go back to google, select CNAME for verification and confirm at the bottom of the page. Then you should read a message in red at the top of the page saying that google will verify the link at that would last 48 hours.

I have also been very confused with the procedure..[/size]

rgolds07-29-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tindaya (Post 10254)

arte

[size]
    Just to clarify, although Google says you have to set the CNAME to google.com, it isn't necessary to do so. As long as the CNAME record exists, Google will verify it - I've done this myself.[/size]

tindaya08-03-2010 08:47 AM

how long will take?
    after 5 days, write that it´s not verificated, I created http://googleffffffffc26066eb.arte.tel/

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 5:14 am