The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Google Page Rank Update...

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Google Page Rank Update... Empty Google Page Rank Update...

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 7:14 am

mikeseaton11-13-2011 10:24 PM

Google Page Rank Update...

...took place recently - see http://www.seroundtable.com/google-p...ate-14267.html

Freshness of content seems to be a recurring theme for getting/maintaining Google PR these days - I wonder if Telnic will agree to the request for RSS Feeds to be incorporated into the .tel body ?

Mike Seaton

dutchstreetdog11-14-2011 01:42 AM

Hello
    Well i agree 100%
    You all now i love Dottel, and i think (and now) it has a lot to offer!
    But i must say Telnic should realy provide 2 things!
    The realy need to provide the option to ad banners And feeds!
    Those two things are realy the cream on the pie!
    Or better said two things that must bey provided, because without those two things Dottel would realy look like a zombie suffering from HIV in the terminal fase!
    The technolegy behind it is witout a question a SUPER IDEAR, 
    so nice, so effective, so easy to handle, so compact, so much for so little money,
    such good SEO results, etc etc etc etc
    but the looks prefend it of becoming a huge sucses, IT diserve much better looks!!!!
    I now the new templates are coming so telnic is awere, and with the banners and feeds
    this problem is solved forever
    I think its NOT good that telnic let people rely on third party developers!!
    Anyway not for those crucial things, that make teldomains so much fun!!
    Imagine that one of the third party boys stop providing those things, than what?!
    Whitout my banners And feeds, my domains are 75% less Intresting and i would lose my good spirite!
    Thats why i say those are to important options to not being controled by telnic!
    And a lott of those third party tools are realy hard to work with!
    With all respect for the boys that provide 3th party tools wich i use a lott, with a lot of pleasure !

Blunderer11-14-2011 05:04 PM

@DutchStreetDog,

"Hello
    Well i agree 100%
    You all now i love Dottel, and i think (and now) it has a lot to offer!
    But i must say Telnic should realy provide 2 things!
    The realy need to provide the option to ad banners And feeds!
    Those two things are realy the cream on the pie!"

Don't forget the cherry on the top - selectable group search e.g. within all YOUR .tels (CTH group).

When I think of all the time and effort spent on new templates, instead of CTH accessed functionality, it makes me weep.

I may as well add that promoting TelPages is the best way to ensure that the viewer always finds your ........

dialaroom11-14-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 19000)
    ...took place recently - see http://www.seroundtable.com/google-p...ate-14267.html

Freshness of content seems to be a recurring theme for getting/maintaining Google PR these days - I wonder if Telnic will agree to therequest for RSS Feeds to be incorporated into the .tel body ?

Mike Seaton

[size]
    Am I right in thinking that PR is also lost from most .tels by not having the facility to add "no follow" to to outward linking URLS. If so I would guess 99% of .tels lose PR this way.[/size]

mikeseaton11-14-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 19011)
    Am I right in thinking that PR is also lost from most .tels by not having the facility to add "no follow" to to outward linking URLS. If so I would guess 99% of .tels lose PR this way.

[size]
    PR is transferred to the target URL when there is not a "NoFollow" link - that's how it should be - and is the reason I and many others use .tels as index sites - have a look at http://BoatFinder.tel to see how I transfer "link juice" on targeted searches to http://www.BoatSearchWorldwide.com

Adding a "NoFollow" to outbound links would be disastrous to those of us who link from our .tels to other sites we own.

Mike Seaton[/size]

dialaroom11-14-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 19014)
    PR is transferred to the target URL when there is not a "NoFollow" link - that's how it should be - and is the reason I and many others use .tels as index sites - have a look at http://BoatFinder.tel to see how I transfer "link juice" on targeted searches tohttp://www.BoatSearchWorldwide.com

Adding a "NoFollow" to outbound links would be disastrous to those of us who link from our .tels to other sites we own.

Mike Seaton

[size]
    Appreciate that Mike, was thinking more of links to external sites only.[/size]

mikeseaton11-14-2011 06:46 PM

Page Rank Sculpting - increasing the "link juice" of Follow links (and how you use this increase) through the use of "NoFollow" links is a big topic - please click here for Page Rank Sculpting information.

Mike Seaton

GoBigCity11-16-2011 11:27 PM

I am sure Telnic will reply to these questions very soon. Right?

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 6:55 am