The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

video problem

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

video problem Empty video problem

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 7:13 pm

supercyberheroes01-10-2013 02:50 PM

video problem

I have embed a youtube video in one of my .tel I am using Mark tool, but when I click from my PC on the video starts running fine, but the small letters (top and bottom) inside the video screen starts moving up and down very fast, make any one annoying (this problem started last night).

Can any one please check if that happen as well on your PC, or mobile gadget, please go to my site: http://solarenergy.tel and let me know if you see the same problem.

Thank very much

Regards
    http://ideal.tel

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)01-10-2013 03:18 PM

Viewed whole video ok on my notebook.
    Mark

supercyberheroes01-10-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 26446)
    Viewed whole video ok on my notebook.
    Mark

[size]
    I do not known why that happen, should be my PC I will check, again.
    If any other one have checked please let me too.
    Thanks

Thanks Mark
    http://ideal.tel[/size]

dialaroom01-10-2013 04:02 PM

Looks fine on Desktop PC using Mozilla and IE9

Cees01-10-2013 08:06 PM

OK my end on iMac 10.7.5

ntervu01-11-2013 12:29 AM

Looked good and ran without a problem on a Win 7 PC in Chrome, IE9, Safari and Mozilla.

Thanks
    Dan Prather
    www.danprather.tel

Blunderer01-11-2013 12:45 AM

It does it on mine - Dell laptop - Vista - Chrome, but not on Internet Explorer.

The difference is that on IE you do not see the message about Ideal.tel unless the cursor is moved over the video screen, whereas on Chrome, the message is displayed and legible when the page opens, the video is not running, and the cursor is not on the video screen. As soon as the video is activated the message starts to jump.

supercyberheroes01-11-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 26462)
    It does it on mine - Dell laptop - Vista - Chrome, but not on Internet Explorer.

The difference is that on IE you do not see the message about Ideal.tel unless the cursor is moved over the video screen, whereas on Chrome, the message is displayed and legible when the page opens, the video is not running, and the cursor is not on the video screen. As soon as the video is activated the message starts to jump.

[size]
    Yes, that is what is happening on my PC from last night, on chrome, I just checked IE, and it's happening exactly the same as you same; the letters can not been seen on IE at less if we move the cursor, and in chrome the letters jumps as you same too.
    All my videos are from youtube, chrome and youtube (google) are the same company.

But If I watch the videos direct from youtube website, everything is perfect not problem at all, 

I do not know if this happen on chrome using vimeo's video and embed on a .tel site.

May be chrome has a problem with youtube videos embed on .tel sites

Thank very much
    http://ideal.tel[/size]

ntervu01-12-2013 11:38 AM

I actually experienced the issue yesterday but forgot where and when I saw it at. I meant to put the details in this thread but got caught up in another meeting. Wanted to let you know that someone else did experience a similar occurrence. I believe the issue is not connected to Mark's tools. May be an actual video, YouTube or browser issue. Suggesting something in common.

Thanks

Dan Prather
    www.danprather.tel

supercyberheroes01-12-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntervu (Post 26474)
    I actually experienced the issue yesterday but forgot where and when I saw it at. I meant to put the details in this thread but got caught up in another meeting. Wanted to let you know that someone else did experience a similar occurrence. I believe the issue is not connected to Mark's tools. May be an actual video, YouTube or browser issue. Suggesting something in common.

Thanks

Dan Prather
    www.danprather.tel

[size]
    Thank very much, 
    The thing is that I already know that the problem with the videos is with chrome browser, there is not problem with IE.

I do not have iphone or ipdad, does any one with iphone and ipad see this problem too?

Sorry guys if I still asking but I have a good reason for this.[/size]

Cees01-13-2013 07:14 AM

Runs fine on iPhone 4 OS5.1.1

However if your targeting the mobile platform my experience was not good! it played faultlessly as far as could tell but took forever to load, you could make a baby.... honestly.

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 2:36 am