The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Is One Logo more than enough?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Is One Logo more than enough? Empty Is One Logo more than enough?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 1:51 pm

teltheworld02-20-2011 03:36 PM

Is One Logo more than enough?

Although I have never liked logos especially on a .Tel that I was paying for I am certainly not too proud to admit that when I first looked at Design 201 it soon had me changing my mind, as it not only blends extremely well but actually helps to enhance the design as a whole.

So logo lovers or loathers like 'me' should all feel satisfied and even Telnic get to do their branding.

Theoretically everyone's a winner, Some will leave the Logo at the top of the page where it is on Design 201, while others will add in their own links to Tell the whole Tel story with some on-line videos etc.

So bearing all of this in mind, I for one would not want to see the addition of the 'Powered by Tel' logo anywhere on my page.

Its a little bit too much icing on an otherwise beautiful Cake or should that be 'Duck'?

As any good artist will tell you, there comes a point when just one more brushstroke can ruin a beautiful picture and IMO that is the same with the logo.

One logo, as on Design 201 should please most of the People most of the time but adding the Powered by .Tel logo, is IMHO a little bit OTT.

Interested to hear the opinions of others.

telrific02-20-2011 10:55 PM

As the Larger .TEL Logo tends to take away from, rather than enhance, the Individual or Business Registrant, My personal preference would be to see it as 201, however, bottom only.

That is, the goal is to focus on the Registrant.

We are well aware of .TEL from the Domain Name at the top, and the powered by at the bottom.

Less is more.

Leave the search bar a search bar, and the powered by at the bottom ....

... BIG BRANDING is better done for .TEL by submitting to the Registrant.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 5:15 am