The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+5
Boracay
fustachio.tel
maxi
Alex
mikeseaton
9 posters

Suggestions for forum improvements

maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Suggestions for forum improvements - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions for forum improvements

Post by maxi 2013-03-02, 10:49 am

Spocky wrote:Alex, don't spend too much time with building this forum.
    I agree with Spocky.

Whеn hеrе аrе tоо much оf еvеrything, thеn it bеgins tо lооk likе а fоrum аbоut "rоckеt sciеncе". Imаginе, whаt will fееl nеw TEL оwnеr whеn it will cоmе hеrе аnd sее thаt thing аbоut which hе thоught is vеry simplе, is prеsеntеd аs sоmеthing cоmplicаtеd аnd аvаilаblе fоr undеrstаnding оnly fоr prоfiеs.

By thе wаy, I triеd tо find in Intеrnеt sоmе infо аbоut whаt pеоplе dо nоt likе in fоrums, but fаilеd. I pеrsоnаlly think, thаt gеnеrаlly, pеоplе dо nоt likе whеn thеy will nееd spеnd thеir timе оn scrоlling pаgеs tо find whаt thеy аrе lооking fоr, аnd whеn sоmеthing is prоpоsеd "tо buy" in plаcеs whеrе thеy аrе nоt еxpеcting tо mееt thаt аnd whеn thеir еyеs аrе tirеd frоm flаshеs.

But instеаd оf thаt infо I hаvе nоt fоund, hеrе is а link tо а wеbsitе mаdе by оnе Russiаn dоmаinеr whо wаntеd tо mаkе а pаrоdy оf hоw shоuld lооk thе wоrst оf pоssiblе tо built sitеs. Rеcеntly hе mаdе thеrе аlsо а music thеrе - http://gamosyaca.ru/news

supercyberheroes
    supercyberheroes

Suggestions for forum improvements - Page 4 Empty Re: Suggestions for forum improvements

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-03-02, 2:47 pm

@Alex, mate do not give up, at the beginning when you to opened this forum a lot people said: with telnic is enough, not need any more but you still went ahead, and I believe you are doing well.

Is better to have 50.000 good quality .tel sites and not 2 millions without contents, always is better quality than quantity. This forum is good, be perseverance and you will get to the end of the line, do not listen to negative brain that only make negative criticism.
    If I do not like somethings about your forum I will make positive criticism and I will help you with the solutions giving suggestions, then one days you could have a very friendly, useful and technical forum, but all on your own time, step by step you will get to the top.

When I went to telnic forum I did not know how to use it, now I know well how to use it, because I learned and I believe I still learning.

I always come to read your forum, but only until now I am using it and I still learning

I always come to this forum to read things about .tel not about married couple etc.

Kind regards.

www.movie.tel
    www.ideal.tel
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-03, 6:55 pm

Please make the location box on the profiles section a web link box so GEO directory links can be placed therein and clicked for the currious. If teltalk ever gets a new custom built forum please make that section list active teltalk approved GEO directories as a drop down picker and if they enter something else please ask them to buy and populate it with data via a weblink that grants you a refferal credit, still got to work on mine too many other things get in the way.
    Alex
    Admin

Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Post by Alex 2013-03-03, 7:11 pm

fustachio.tel wrote:Please make the location box on the profiles section a web link box so GEO directory links can be placed therein and clicked for the currious.
    For starters I've placed the GEO .tel domain in the link section above the avatar next to every post.

Is this okay for now?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-03-04, 1:27 pm

I asked today at Russian domainers' forum what they think about "construction" and look of this forum. Till now only one user there replayed - see few posts beginning from the post № 2059. I do not want translate it because I think it is not difficult to translate it with Google. May be some other opinion will appear later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 1:01 pm